You learn a lot in college. But not everything is from a textbook.
- People change. Some people are only meant to make an brief appearance in your life. Others will have a starring role.
- Drink water. It’s good for you.
- Take out your anger or anxiety through exercise. Never underestimate the healing power of a good run.
- However, ice cream is always an acceptable alternative. And I’m really just referring to boy drama.
- Timing will never be perfect. Don’t wait. Just go for it.
- Life is beautiful. Treat it that way.
- Get a job. It’ll help you learn to manage your money and give you pride when you pick up that first paycheck.
- Make your bed every once and a while. Sometimes it’s nice to crawl under the covers of a freshly made bed. Even better if you actually wash your sheets.
- Sometimes your parents do know best. You’re welcome…
View original post 238 more words